Two Thanksgivings!!

Since there was alot of left overs Martha invited us to come over and finish eating the rest of the Turkey, beans, carrots, ham, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. It was really good since I was really hungry this time because I didn't eat all of those appetizers like I did on Thanksgiving and I was really full by the time I got to eat the Thanksgiving dinner and I was too full and tired that I could not finish my apple pie! But, I was glad when my mom, Faisal, and Tamara brought over the rest of the other pies because I wanted to try them but, I was too full and tired to eat anymore! I tried the peach coppler pie today and I thought it was delicious! I'm glad that we got to eat two Thanksgiving dinners because I liked the food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!