Movies that you can't wait to see!

The movies I can't wait to see is Wall Street because I saw the old one with my dad alot of times and I thought it was a good movie, so i can't wait to see the next one! I can't wait to see the last harry Potter movie because I've read all of the books and I want to see the ending in the movie. I also wan't to see 32:07 I because I read the book: Driver and it talked about this movie of them trying to race from New York to Los Angeles in 32 hours and 7 minutes! I think it is going to be a great movie to see and I can't wait to see it.

Comments

  1. I was walking to someone's house the other night, and I saw some pages from a book scattered across the sidewalk. I picked one of them up and realized it was pages from one of the Harry Potter book. It was pretty funny. I don't know which one it was though - I haven't read the 6th or 7th yet. Too many pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Why not you said you were going to read it 2 years ago and you haven't yet. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!