2011 Matrix, My Car!

exterior
Cool, retro style odometer
The roadrunner doesn't come with the car. It had been in my dad's store for years; no one wanted it. I thought it was cool, so I wanted to do something with it. I decided to hang it of off my cars rear view mirror. I think it looks nice.
Key less entry, yay! Really glad to have this. The Camry doesn't have this and it is really frustrating trying to get the animals cages in and the doors unlocked at the same time.
Nice auxiliary port for my mp3 player, so I can listen to my music.
2011 Toyota Matrix S Cargo Area
It also has five seats that all fold down, except for the drivers I think. It will be good for fitting animals cages, my bike and other things in (Christmas tree, tired of trying to fit in the trunk, or trying to tie it on to the roof). ( all of the pictures are from me, except from the last one with the seats folded down. that one came from Edmund's.) http://www.edmunds.com/ 

It also gets 26 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the freeway (why do they call the freeway? I've always wondered, I feel free!).  It looks like a suv, but it handles like a car. Which I was really surprised about, it is very nimble. It does everything except maybe go off road. Which I think it maybe can do also if you get the awd (all wheel drive) version. I think that's why they seem to be a popular car in the northeast. They don't like to drive suv's and trucks over there, I see alot of wagons.
The Matrix looks like a hatch back, but is actually considered a wagon. It's a great car! I really like it. I'm glad that we got it and i'm excited to go cruise the road in it.
Road trip! Ha, ha jk! Maybe later.... There are some bike trails that I've been wanting to explore! I was looking at them on Google maps. There's a 300 mile trail that goes from Virginia to Pennsylvania that I would like to ride on, but maybe later...

Comments

  1. This is one cool car- and really rocks the roadways absolutely! Very nice post detailing all the key points- even a cool color. Happy trails- keep your bike on the coolest paths ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Joseph!! Great color!! I bet it is really smooth in its handling and very roomy inside! Looks like a great fit for you for the uses you'll get from it! Enjoy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Joseph...way cool car! I love the way it looks and all the ammenities it has, not to mention great mileage! It's just right for a college guy. I'm delighted for you. A road trip sounds pretty great to me... maybe a summer reward for the first year survived and accomplished! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I was thinking about going on a road trip to the Northeast to see my sister and relatives, maybe. : )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!