Probably Going To Dust Off Shelves!

I might dust off the shelves in my room today.

Comments

  1. Lots of dusting to do and lots to move to dust! Good luck with it! Have a good day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, you are a much braver and stronger person than i...i haven't considered dusting in...a...long...while! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hate dusting- hate all housework actually.

    Have a peek at my new art in my etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joseph ~~ I like the ten worder below also. Which will it be? 'Might' shows a weaker determination than 'probably'.
    Happy 6WS! :)
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Ya, sorry I wasn't paying attention to what I was writing. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!