Animal News 7!

Alot of news today so, i'll try to keep it short.

First off Simon is afraid of cockroaches. I thought that cats were supposed to chase them, not the other way around.

Weird creatures.
 I'm not sure what this is. It looks like a big lizard or some other type of reptile.

Is that a owl? No it's not a owl but, that's what I thought it was when I first saw it.

Can I have ice with my water please?
Oliver likes to drink out of a cup of water filled with ice.

Speaking of drinking water the peacocks came to visit and I got a video of them dipping there head in the cat's water bowl.
The peacocks are coming! The peacock's are coming! The peacock's came to say hi to me. Sorry I couldn't get them all to fit in one picture so, I had to take a picture of them sideways.
                                                                                                          
The little kitty likes to sleep in the box in the living room.
The little kitty likes to sleep in the box in the living room.
                                                                       Simon likes to sleep next to little kitty. 

Seven possums? I think there are now 6 possums living near my house. I know there is that big one that sleeps in the garbage can, then there is the two adult ones patches and that other possum. Two older babies probably teenage possums. Then there is that baby one. It's gotten alot bigger, it's almost as big as the two teenager possums. Maybe it is already a teenager possum.

That is all I have to say, sorry if it was too long. There were alot of new things to talk about. I hope you'll tune in next week. Bye for now! : )

Comments

  1. How cute where the cats decide to sleep! I guess one must be careful if they want to sit on the couch at your house, Joseph! Wow, lots of peacocks! Neat that you could capture the one drinking water on the video, you did well with it! I think that bird looks like a falcon or a hawk, definitely a bird of prey.

    All great animal news today!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya, I saw the bird stomping on something when it landed. I think it saw something it wanted to eat. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!