What is Your Favorite Retro Game?

I've been playing alot of retro games lately because they are alot cheaper now than when they came out. My favorite retro game is Tokyo Highway Battle for the Playstation 1. The graphics aren't that good and the controls aren't really that great either but, it is still a fun game. Especially if you like the Tokyo Xtreme Racer games for the Playstation 2 because it is like a older version of it. I also enjoyed playing Banjo Kazooie for the N64. It was a fun adventure game that I used to play with Faisal, Julia, and Adam when we were kids. I am playing Banjo Tooie wich is the sequel to Banjo kazooie and it is very different from the first one but, is still a really fun game to play. Those are my favorite retro games to play what are yours?

Comments

  1. Favorite retro games... Well, Starfox 64 is an obvious choice for me. I also wouldn't mind pulling out Pokemon Red every now and then. Golden Sun is one of the best games ever, although I don't know if it can really be considered "retro." Oh, the Lion King game for SNES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the Lion King is probably my favorite too!! But don't you mean for the Genesis. I like that one the best over the snes version!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yeah that's what I meant bro. we already had this conversation in person, but I guess I'll write it here anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!