Tears for Fears

When I was listening to the Tears for Fears albums with my little sister Julia yesterday I noticed that most of the songs that I liked that were from the 80's were by them. I also found out that most of the songs that I heard on the albums were different versions of the songs that I've heard. I noticed this when I was listening to Mad World that it sounded different from the version I've heard that I thought was the original. I liked listening to the 83 album by Tears for Fears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7wfEFpybj0

Comments

  1. it was fun listening to those albums with you, buddy ole' pal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I enjoyed listening to them on the airplane. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!