Friday Fill in Fun!

1. I want to stop trying to figure life out and start figuring life out.

2. I Haven't had a Fruit Roll up in years!!! And I probably never will because I am afraid that I might choke on it.



3. I believe in the power of love.

4. My earliest memory is of when I was a child living in a town home with my parents and brother and sisters. I think I remember when I was born, but i'm not really sure if that is true, or not. I do remember the hospital and being really cold. It was during December of 1989. One of the coldest December's in Houston's history. The day that I was born still has the coldest low temp recorded of that day. It was 22 degrees!! That's a really hard record to break if you know anything about Houston, TX. The coldest it ever gets is into the low 30's.

Lastly I want to say thanks to McGuffy's Reader and 15andmeowing for recreating the Friday for fill in fun meme. 

Comments

  1. Joseph! We are so happy to see you! Great answers, too! #3 is especially sweet. I hope to see more of you around. Did you graduate vet tech school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I got my Vet-Assisting Certificate back in March. I will post a picture soon. Thanks, you too.

      : )

      Delete
  2. Hi Joseph! Life is hard to figure out at any age, somethings we will never know the answers for in this lifetime! My kids used to love fruit-rollups when they were small. Did you choke on them once before? I so agree about the power of love - love can do amazing things for people's lives and the world! Wow, how cool that you might remember being born! Maybe we all do, and then forget it soon after. I hope you'll be joining us each week, I've missed you showing up in my blog feed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I don't think I've ever choked on them before, but they are big and sometimes I feel like I might. Thanks I hope to join y'all again next week, or sometime soon. I keep on thinking that I don't have time, or I forget.

      : )

      Delete
  3. I think we are all trying to figure out this thing called life :) That was a cold day you were born!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah, I like snow. So I guess that makes sense.

      : )

      Delete
  4. Nice answers, thank you for participating. I hope you will every week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!