Nature Report!

Peacocks: Peacock 1: "I don't know.... what do you think?" 
                      Peacock 2: " Well.... it's got a pool!" 
Some mushroom I found in my front yard.
Green tree frog!

Not much to say about them. They don't seem to be getting much better. I named them yesterday, The orange one's (middle) name is Jr. and one of the brown one's (bottom) name is dinosaur or, Little D, and the other brown one's (top) name is Richard or, Richie, he's the biggest one. Then hopefully we will be able to find a way to get rid of whatever's been bothering them.

And now time to honor a dear friend,
I found him in the garage, i'm not sure what happened, it was all black and it stinks. The only thing that I could recognize of him was his tail. I think he's been there for about a week. Sad to see he is gone. Bye my dear friend, I'll miss you!

And on that sad note, good bye and I hope to see y'all again next week. I hope to give y'all some good news! Bye for now!

Comments

  1. It's funny how they each more with their hands then just their mouth like a cat or dog! Amazing, they're nice to see, but when we have them out here on our deck, I'm not such a fan of them...they can be mean, or so I've heard. Not so sure I'd let one eat out of my hand, unless I knew they were trained, or friendly! Great photos! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know I've heard that they're some mean ones but, these ones are nice! : )

      Delete
  2. The ducks look like they have grown though! Cute names you have for them too Joseph. I do hope they can figure out what is wrong with them! I thought it was cute with the peacock on the for sale sign for the house! Great nature report this week!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Ya I thought I should make a story about it. Thanks, so do I! : )

      Delete
  3. Great job, Joseph. Sorry about your raccoon friend.
    I hope you can help the ducks. Keep them as clean as possible; babies have to be clean because they can't fight germs. They are so cute. Love the frog, too!
    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ya it's sad. I'll keep y'all posted!
      : )

      Delete
  4. mind to follow my blog? thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!