Animal News 4!

Was worried that the garbage man wouldn't recycle the old peanut butter jar because their was still alot of peanut butter in it. Woke up in the morning and found out that the raccoon's had cleaned the jar. : )

Little kitty and Simon have decided that they like sleeping on my office chair. Great where am I supposed to sit!

The peacock's have officially gone into hiding. I hope to see them again next year!

Haven't seen the impostor kitty in awhile. The white kitty has been sleeping in the house lately so, I guess that's why I haven't seen the impostor kitty.

Dogs like sniffing me. Every time we go to San Marcos the dogs try to follow me and start sniffing my legs. Maybe it's because I smell like a cat!

No more mosquitoes! One thing I have enjoyed about the dry rain less weather is that there are less mosquitoes.

The baby possum has taken over the trashcan. Going to try to capture it next time I see it. I want to capture it while it is small so, that it can't hurt me. Will keep y'all updated on that!

Until next time! Peace. : )

Comments

  1. That should be interesting if you do capture the baby possum, Joseph! Do be careful!

    Yea that the mosquitos are gone; nothing more irritating than an itchy mosquito bite!

    Maybe you'll need to gently nudge Little Kitty and Simon off your chair :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's annoying Google had put your comment as spam. I wonder why? Thanks for your comment.: )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!