More Updates!

Yum Pie!

First of all sorry again for not blogging as much as I used to....

But back to my updates!

I got a job working with animals, as a vet assistant, back in May and I should be getting my Vet Assistant Certificate in November. So I will be finished will school soon, yay!

For now....

I am working and going to night school which has been very exhausting, but in a few weeks it will finally be over! Then I should be able to have some time to blog, I hope....

Old promise....

I promise to make a post once a week. (We'll see how that goes!)

Catch y'all next time! : )

Comments

  1. Joseph, that is wonderful news with your schooling and what you are doing with working with animals! I am sure you are very good with it and enjoy it so much! Seems like a perfect fit for you!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope everything is going good with you to!

      : )

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Joseph! So nice to read you again! I may have changed my blog name since last tie. This is Zoe...we met at Josie's blog hops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Zoe!!! Thanks for stopping by! I haven't done a Josie blog hop in a while... Maybe I might, sometime soon.

      : )

      Delete
  3. Joseph, this is wonderful! I believe you have found your niche. I wish you the very best. I look forward to hearing about it whenever you have time. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congrats bro! I know how you feel - I've been really busy lately, too! I hope you get more time to blog once school is over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job and it sounds like you enjoy it. Love to hear some great stories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!