I Love Animals!


Hi fellow bloggers!

I just wanted to say hi. I have been meaning to make a post, but I always keep on forgetting about it, and then I don't have any time, when I do. So I hope to make some more posts, soon! I have been feeling like writing lately.

I also wanted to show y'all one of my shirt designs that I made on Customink.com. Customink is a website that will print your designs for you, on a shirt, hat, or whatever you want them to. It is a great site! I like how my design looks on the Irish green sweat shirt, that Customink had as a color choice. What do y'all think?

Also hi! : )

Comments

  1. Joseph! Great to see you posting!
    I love the shirt. Green is my favourite colour, and I do love animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you post! The shirt is excellent and I love animals. I will show this site to my hubby-thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This came out great, Joseph! Glad you are busy!

    bettu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )

Popular posts from this blog

Toy Cars And a New Computer!

I've Found More Trails to Explore!