Got some more isolated showers and thunderstorms today from a cold front and maybe a spinning low. The weather forecasters said that we might get our first real fall cold front next weekend. I'm looking forward to it!
Joining Cate in her 6WS, click the box below to join in and see other entries.
have a good weekend
ReplyDeletemuch love...
Thanks! : )
DeleteI'm glad you're looking forward to it. I am enjoying our increasing heat, here in Australia.
ReplyDeleteYup, it's almost summer over there, but our summer has just ended over here. : )
DeleteI am ready for autumn, too! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteYup, just not ready for the cold yet. : )
DeleteStay warm and safe. We haven't seen rain in awhile in AZ.
ReplyDeleteDo you ever see rain in Arizona? He, he... : )
DeleteI like a little storm, but I'm hoping it is dry for a few days while I visit New Orleans.
ReplyDeleteYa, hopefully it will be. It's always raining over there.
Delete: )