Trying To Rearrange My Daily Schedule! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 22, 2011 Trying to rearrange my schedule so, that I can get to do the things that I want to do during the day. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments vivinfranceOctober 22, 2011 at 5:02 AMHow very organised. Life just happens to me - no schedule.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRon.October 22, 2011 at 6:09 AMYeah, good luck with that. I;m always at the mercy of....um, everything.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyHome School DadOctober 22, 2011 at 7:52 AMTime management: A skill I need.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousOctober 22, 2011 at 8:22 AMGood luck with that one.... a daily schedule does seem a bit regimented to me though!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTeresa KanderOctober 22, 2011 at 9:20 AMGood luck! I wish I were disciplined enough to follow a daily schedule!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplybettyOctober 22, 2011 at 9:28 AMLike your drawing, Joseph! Good luck with rearranging your schedule! I try to do that too sometimes!bettyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKaren S.October 22, 2011 at 9:42 AMGood luck with that! What a darling and amazing photo to go along with it! Your artwork is fantastic! Thanks!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownOctober 22, 2011 at 9:16 PMsounds like a plan! Good luck.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGrace.BOctober 23, 2011 at 12:09 AMWell Joseph, courage and good luck ! Love the way you draw yourself ! GraceReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Feel free to comment. Visitor's are welcome! : )
How very organised. Life just happens to me - no schedule.
ReplyDeleteYeah, good luck with that. I;m always at the mercy of....um, everything.
ReplyDeleteTime management: A skill I need.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that one.... a daily schedule does seem a bit regimented to me though!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I wish I were disciplined enough to follow a daily schedule!
ReplyDeleteLike your drawing, Joseph! Good luck with rearranging your schedule! I try to do that too sometimes!
ReplyDeletebetty
Good luck with that! What a darling and amazing photo to go along with it! Your artwork is fantastic! Thanks!
ReplyDeletesounds like a plan! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteWell Joseph, courage and good luck !
ReplyDeleteLove the way you draw yourself !
Grace